Critique May 2020
The Critique this month was presented in a Zoom meeting, which was recorded. All submitted images, with written comments by the Judge, were saved as a PowerPoint slide show.
September Critique Images (PDF: 23 MB).
Note that this large file may download slowly to your computer.
Entries and scores are available in the following PDF files, grouped by Category.
The Judge this month was Larry Vogel.
High Scoring Images
High scoring images were awarded 9 points or better by the Judge. All high scoring images are displayed in the gallery at the top of this page, and are listed below by category, in alphabetical order by the maker’s name.
- Lawrence Bau – Indiglow
- Mike Bray – Irvine Grand Prix
- Ken Furuta – With Loving Care
- George Harper – Heading For The Finish
- Lawrence Bau – Pointing Up
- Mike Bray – Seen Better Days
- Lara Ferraro – Hello
- Ken Furuta – No Room For Error
- Joel Goldstein – At The Pond
- Pat Patti – The Decisive Moment
- Lawrence Bau – In The Wild
- Mike Bray – Shy Hamlet, Cayman Islands
- Lara Ferraro – Black Bears
- Lara Ferraro – Opposing Views
- Ken Furuta – Bettylou
- Ken Furuta – Golden Hummer
- Joel Goldstein – Dragonfly Resting
- George Harper – Graceful Takeoff
- George Harper – Way Out In Front
- Raymond LaBelle – Pelicans Herding Fish
Special Subject: Reflections
- Mike Bray – Little One
- Sheryl Cooley – Trolling For Fish
- Lara Ferraro – Sunset Reflections
- Bette Harper – The Eyes Have It
- Susan Brown Matsumoto – Art In Nature