Critique July 2022
The Critique this month was presented in a Zoom meeting, which was recorded. All submitted images, with written comments by the Judge, were saved as a PowerPoint slide show.
July Critique Images (PDF: 22 MB).
Note that this large file may download slowly to your computer.
Entries and scores are available in the following PDF files, grouped by Category.
The Judge this month was Steve Kaye.
High Scoring Images
High scoring images were awarded 9 points or better by the Judge. All high scoring images are displayed in the gallery at the top of this page, and are listed below by category, in alphabetical order by the maker’s name.
- Mike Bray – Hawksbill Turtle
- Larry Goodman – Peregrine Falcon
- Bette Harper – Expired
- Mike Bray – Sweeping Turn
- Lara Ferraro – Hi Mom
- Lara Ferraro – Dinner Time
- Ken Furuta – Lift Off
- Ken Furuta – Alyssa Spencer
- Larry Goodman – Male and Female Cinnamon Teal
- Bette Harper – Abandoned
- Jack Salvador – Shogun
Special Category: “Street Photography”
- Ken Furuta – Lonely Night in Paris
- Madeline Schwartz – Unseen in the Midst