Critique May 2021
Click images to open slideshow of photos at full sizes
The Critique this month was presented in a Zoom meeting, which was recorded. All submitted images, with written comments by the Judge, were saved as a PowerPoint slide show.
May Critique Images (PDF: 24 MB).
Note that this large file may download slowly to your computer.
Entries and scores are available in the following PDF files, grouped by Category.
The Judge this month was Art Ramirez.
High Scoring Images
High scoring images were awarded 9 points or better by the Judge. All high scoring images are displayed in the gallery at the top of this page, and are listed below by category, in alphabetical order by the maker’s name.
- Mike Bray – Desert Moonrise
- Rodney Cooper – White Tiger
- George Harper – Red Maple
- Patricia Patti – Pit Crew
- Lawrie Bau – Treasure Flower
- Mike Bray – Mission Church Reflection
- Larry Goodman – White Pelican on the Lagoon
- George Harper – Going Fishing
- Pat Wilkinson – Agave Shaded
- Mike Bray – Over the Falls
- Susan Brown Matsumoto – Back Off
- Ken Furuta – Stare Down
- Larry Goodman – Osprey Searching for Dinner
- Bette Harper – Old Car in the Weeds
- George Harper – Bodie
- George Harper – Dawn Flight
- Patricia Patti – Alaska Sunset
- Patricia Patti – Tune Up
Special Subject: Curves
- Ken Furuta – Orange Twist
- Joel Goldstein – Growing Curves
- Bette Harper – Twisted Tails
- George Harper – First Light
- Patricia Patti – Strong Martini
- Fred Walterreit – Dancing Swans