Critique January 2023
The Critique this month was presented in a Zoom meeting, which was recorded. All submitted images, with written comments by the Judge, were saved as a PowerPoint slide show.
January Critique Entries (PDF: 24 MB).
Note that this large file may download slowly to your computer.
Entries and scores are available in the following PDF files, grouped by Category.
The Judge this month was JoAnn Stolte
High Scoring Images
High scoring images were awarded 9 points or better by the Judge. “High scoring” images are displayed at the top of this page, and are listed below by Category, in alphabetical order by the Maker’s name.
- Bette Harper – Beautiful Blossoms
- George Harper – Reaching for the Clouds
- Larry Goodman – Sapphire Eyes
- Larry Goodman – Love Birds
- Bette Harper – Falling Down
- George Harper – This is my Better side
- Myra Posner – Big Gulp
Special Subject: Night
- George Harper – Disney at Night
- Mary Madden – Beautiful Blossoms