Critique March 2022
The Critique this month was presented in a Zoom meeting, which was recorded. All submitted images, with written comments by the Judge, were saved as a PowerPoint slide show.
March Critique Images (PDF: 20 MB).
Note that this large file may download slowly to your computer.
Entries and scores are available in the following PDF files, grouped by Category.
The Judge this month was Jim Selkin.
High Scoring Images
High scoring images were awarded 9 points or better by the Judge. All high scoring images are displayed in the gallery at the top of this page, and are listed below by category, in alphabetical order by the maker’s name.
- Rodney Cooper – Pools of Reflection
- Larry Goodman – So Cute, but So Deadly (Peregrine Falcon)
- No entries received a 9 in this critique
- Mike Bray – La Paz Waterfall
- Mike Bray – Tastes Great!
- Ken Furuta – Airborne
- Larry Goodman – Look What I Caught (Reddish Egret)
- Bette Harper – Can’t You See I’m Eating?
- Patricia Patti – Staying Dry
- Louise Stuart – Ohio River Morning – Louisville
Special Subject: Red
- Lawrie Bau – Fleur Rouge
- Bette Harper – Seeing Red at the Peterson
- Patricia Patti – Follow Me