Critique January 2020
Click images to open slideshow of photos at full sizes
The Critique this month was presented in a Zoom meeting, which was recorded. All submitted images, with written comments by the Judge, were saved as a PowerPoint slide show.
January Critique Entries (PDF: 39.5 MB).
Note that this large file may download slowly to your computer.
Entries and scores are available in the following PDF files, grouped by Category.
High Scoring Images
High scoring images were awarded 9 points or better by the Judge. All high scoring images are displayed in the gallery at the top of this page, and are listed below by category, in alphabetical order by the maker’s name.
- Susan Brown Matsumoto – Ballet Dancer
- No entries received a 9 in this category.
- Mike Bray – French Angelfish, Little Cayman
- Mike Bray – Working the Return
- Ken Furuta – Caitlin Simmers
- Larry Goodman – Good Fishing on a Beautiful Morning
- George Harper – John Wayne Country
- Patricia Patti – Spinning Globe
Special Subject: Architecture
- Larry Goodman – Red-Tailed Hawk Searching for Prey
- George Harper – Leading the Pack
- Patricia Patti – Allegro